Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's a Great Day to be Alive

Hello all! 

It's been a few days since I blogged it out but I have been busy. Not necessarily with exciting events, but life is still hectic. I did manage to get a pair of new shoes! I also was able to enjoy a wonderful cup of tea from a dear friend! Her care package included gourmet teas and the blueberry tea was splendid for a night in! 

In this past week I have had a reality check. A couple events have happened that really put into perspective how fragile life is. We are given this one life. Many use that as an excuse to live carelessly but the more I think about it I believe it should be used to hold us accountable. We need to be doing our best to utilize our special gifts. Think about it, there will only ever be one you. You, only get a short amount of time, to share who you are to this world and others. Truthfully, taking time to live carelessly is selfish. Perhaps, I am a harsh critic but I cannot see the validation in living selfishly and recklessly. If we all became more conscience of this, what would this mean? In my mind, it would make the world look a whole lot better. I would love to see this mentality adopted by more of my peers. Yes, we are only young once, but being young allows us to cultivate our God-given talents to a greater extent. God has given us abilities and opportunities, let's not waste them.  



Goal-- keep the big picture in mind; life is short. How does that affect your decision making? 

Ready, Set, Go!!! 

Maisie 

No comments:

Post a Comment