Wednesday, August 27, 2014

How did it go?

Hello all, 

Well, today was the day to become a better me! I decided last night that enough was enough and it was time to get it together. I set my alarm and woke up determined! I jumped right into my day and got a lot of my projects done. I got a great workout in and feel a lot better because of it. 

I also got my back to school shopping done. I spent more than I wanted to but it should last me the whole year. Unfortunately, I did not get the phone case purchased because they were too expensive. No thanks, I'm a broke college student. I'll order a knockoff from Amazon. All in all, it was a busy day! It was hard in a lot of aspects but it had to be done. I hate spending all that money and take the time to do all these little things but it's all part of life. 

I'm tired and ready for bed. As I lay here, I can't help but think, I need to do this again tomorrow. I need to become a better me everyday. It's tiring but necessary. I am relentless. I will do what it takes to become the best me. 

Goal-- become relentless! 

Ready, Set, Go!!! 
Maisie 

No comments:

Post a Comment